Casting a spell isn’t just done with wands, as TV series and movie franchises would have you believe. For those skilled in spells and magic, candle magic is one of those things that is severely neglected and overlooked, but is so Zaubertricks für Kinder practical and useful that one might consider using it to enhance and improve their daily lives, even if they don’t believe in such things as magic and spells or supernatural powers.
What is candle magic?
Candle magic is one of the simplest forms of magic and can be performed virtually anywhere with very limited resources available. Burning candles is inherently very practical, requiring no expensive artifacts and no fancy rituals and ceremonies. It’s so simple that most people forget the fact that one of the most common modern practices of candle burning is still performed around the world, and across all age groups without any form of discrimination or malice – the ceremonial blowing of a birthday candle usually on a birthday cake.
How does candle magic work?
Candle magic is actually considered sympathetic magic, which is basically a principle that channels the power of attraction, or “like attracts like”. For most experts and practitioners, candle burning is basically a medium in which an individual focuses their energy and will to manifest their greatest dreams and desires. While most of the uninformed public associate candle burning rituals and ceremonies with those of black magic or dark magic, that is not what candle burning practices are designed for.
Candle spells and tools you may need
There are many different methods for a person interested in learning more about candle magic and they can usually be done using two methods:
- The easy way . Essentially performed by lighting a candle in a quiet area and focusing heavily on what you desire while chanting simple key phrases over and over again. This can last as short or as long as a person needs
- The Advanced Method . This can require a lot of preparation and many different tools such as herbs and natural products to help the practitioner achieve the desired level of concentration. This method can also take several days or weeks depending on the individual’s desire
The color of a candle usually has meaning like red for love and strength and green for money and fertility, but it is always good practice to only choose white as a substitute for all colors. It is also very important that an unused candlestick is lit to signal the message of “purity” and “virginity” in the ceremony.
The best books on candle magic
If you are interested in candle magic, then books that focus on the various spells and magical incantations related to candles are your best reference. Here are a number of different books that may be of interest to the candle magic enthusiast:
Tina Ketch’s books:
- Candlelighting Encyclopedia Volume 1 . Not all acts of candle-lighting should result from spells and magical incantations, and Tina Ketch tries to prove that with her book. In this book on candle lighting, she teaches the practicality and uses of candle lighting, as well as the various methods and techniques for lighting candles to manifest your desires and lift your spirits. It focuses on the individual creating their own personal magic, increasing the quality of life and expanding the areas of life of the individual.
- Candlelighting Encyclopedia Volume 2 . This is the second volume in Tina Ketch’s Candlelight series, which continues in full, bringing bold and bold ideas about the effects of candlelight in our lives. It focuses on freedom of thought and the inherent human ability not only to dream, but to achieve one’s dreams. The author makes it clear that while she doesn’t mind if her books are categorized as books on spells and magic, she makes it clear that most of the information in the book pertains to the practical uses of candles and their impact on our daily lives relate.
- Candlelight Ephemeris for the 21st Century . It was also designed with the modern user in mind, allowing you to get rid of those old-fashioned rituals and beliefs that are closely associated with black magic
- Candlelight Workbook . Without jumping to exercises such as spells, Ms. Ketch delves into the practical uses of candles Zaubertricks für Kinder for the modern era, as well as the impact of candle magic on a person’s life cycle.
Books by Raymond Buckland:
- Practical Candle Burning Rituals . In the tradition of dealing with the supernatural, Raymond Buckland brings practical knowledge to those interested in learning spells and magic through the art of candle burning. In this book, he provides practical and easy-to-understand guides to magic and spells, ranging from love spells for the romantic to healing spells for those wishing to rid themselves of illness. As a complement to the practical guides in the book, it also includes a section fully devoted to spells and magic without the use of candles when a person does not have access to candles.